Tech Talk: Centralizing Data Analysis for Effective PdM in a Tight Labor Market
Predictive (PdM) technology continues to advance and provide increasing value to industrial maintenance programs. Now more than ever, the ability to leverage knowledge is important with labor and talent shortages continuing to strain manufacturers as they struggle to find skilled technical talent. Relying on local resources and talent in today’s shrinking labor market is not a sustainable strategy, whereas leveraging knowledge from a centralized source, provides manufacturers remote expertise and stability in the unstable market of today.
In this 30-minute presentation with Q&A, get best practices and insights into:
• Automating predictive maintenance data collection through sensor technology
• Centralizing analysis for prescriptive action
• Leveraging subject matter expertise for collaborative resolution support
• Utilizing predictive maintenance findings to optimize preventive maintenance enterprise-wide
• Technology application and the migration to condition-based maintenance
Fill out the form below to download your free webinar recording!