Overview of the ATS Comprehensive Maintenance Solution
ATS’ Comprehensive Maintenance Solution is designed to impact every area of a manufacturing facility. By working to understand the needs and goals of every unique manufacturing operation, customers of ATS experience:
- Significantly reduced downtime
- Longer equipment lifespan
- Improved parts quality
- Increased safety for workers
- More time to focus on core competencies throughout the facility
Comprehensive Maintenance Solution Infographic
Our comprehensive maintenance solution provides your operations with a variety of experienced personnel that hold different roles in different areas of the facility. These personnel include:
- Reliability engineers, who engage in and facilitate root-cause analysis, reliability-centric maintenance, redesigns focused on reliability, and more.
- Site managers, who align facility maintenance goals with customer and business objectives, analyze and report on KPIs, and manage continuous improvement.
- Maintenance technicians, who carry out maintenance tasks focusing on improvements of Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and machine uptime.
- Crib attendants, who manage storerooms, inventory, repairable parts, supply chain, and more.
ATS’ comprehensive maintenance solution is a turnkey approached aimed to help you achieve measurable results and ROI for your organization. For more information about how we can help make your factory run better, visit our industrial maintenance page to learn more about all our factory maintenance services.