Industrial Maintenance Company In Greenville, SC
The pressures and challenges process and discrete manufacturers face when it comes to industrial maintenance are many. Rising wages/benefits costs, aging production assets, insufficient training and the continuing skills gap take away a manufacturer’s focus on their core competencies. To help solve these problems and improve productivity and reduce costs, many manufacturers turn to an outsourced maintenance partner.
Advanced Technology Services — an industrial maintenance company in Greenville, SC — is able to resolve these customer challenges through their experience and expertise in reliability. We offer wide-ranging, tailored solutions for manufacturers in industries including aerospace, automotive, consumer packaged goods, paper and pulp, tire and rubber, and many more.
Benefits of Outsourced Maintenance in Greenville, SC
As an industrial maintenance company in Greenville, SC, we are equipped to serve the southeastern U.S. and beyond — improving uptime, implementing advanced maintenance technologies such as remote monitoring and IIoT sensor solutions, and ensuring that maintenance tasks are completed and objectives are met.
Benefits of outsourced maintenance with Advanced Technology Services include:
- On-time, scheduled fulfillment of preventive and predictive industrial equipment maintenance
- Technically skilled maintenance workforce without time-consuming, costly searches and recruitment
- Access to trained industrial maintenance mechanics that know your specific equipment
- On-demand repair services around the clock
- MRO solutions to improve overall equipment effectiveness (OEE)
Our full breadth of services related to industrial equipment maintenance include:
- Comprehensive Maintenance Solution: This turnkey solution provides best-in-class maintenance leadership, engineers, and multi-craft technicians to deliver optimized reliability and measurable results that are unmatched in the industry. Our combination of advanced monitoring capabilities and predictive analytics set us apart as a holistic, technology-driven partner.
- Technical Workforce Solution: Our Technical Workforce Solution is a best-in-class alternative to traditional external staffing or internal recruiting initiatives. As a partner in developing strategy and exceeding production objectives, we strengthen your operations with skilled technicians and on-site technical supervisors at all levels of expertise and across multiple disciplines, fitting your required skillsets.
- Surge Support Services: If you have a temporary surge in production, a short term maintenance project or simply need additional coverage to supplement your current maintenance efforts, our Surge Support Services can help you fill your staffing gaps for whatever the job requires.
- Sensor Technology: The rising usage of remote/IIoT sensors comes from the need to improve asset performance, prolonging equipment life and lower costs without sacrificing efficiency. By combining ATS’ decades of maintenance and reliability expertise with our remote monitoring capabilities and sensor technology, we offer the robust solution many manufacturers have been looking for.
- Industrial Maintenance Training: By developing a maintenance technician training program with the help of ATS, you can increase the competencies and job satisfaction for both your incumbent workforce and new hires. Investing in industrial maintenance technical training can also help decrease machine downtime, meet production benchmarks and extend the service life of equipment.
MRO Services and Asset Management
- Storeroom Management: A robust maintenance storeroom management solution provides a disciplined approach of driving the reduction of inventory spend, improving organization and ensuring that the right part is in the right place at the right time.
- Inventory Management: With the right data in hand, questions about sharing between plants, parts consignment, critical spares placement and minimum/maximum planning become easier to address, which makes your entire operation more efficient. Using advanced data analytics, we enhance every decision related to MRO inventory management so all your assets are optimized and your plant keeps running smoothly.
- Supply Chain and Procurement: As machines age and OEMs diminish, finding spare parts is becoming a real challenge for many manufacturers. Through our strategic channel partners and leveraged supply chain network, ATS works 24/7 to source hard-to-find parts to get your operation back up and running quickly.
- Repairable Parts Management: ATS Repairable Parts Management is a data-driven MRO solution designed to continually improve the reliability of your critical assets. From root cause analysis of failed parts, to part rebuilds, emergency repairs, warranty tracking and more – our program delivers strategic onsite management of repairable assets to proactively eliminate waste, reduce costs, improve component reliability and optimize your manufacturing performance.
- Industrial Machine Repair: ATS service facilities are best-in-class and ready to handle any electronic and mechanical repair needs. Our highly skilled technicians have the experience and technical knowledge to perform every repair with the highest quality and turnaround, all at a significant cost savings.
With more than three decades of experience in industrial maintenance services — and a large footprint partnering with many leading manufacturers in the southeastern U.S. — ATS is ready to provide the solutions that you need to improve productivity, reduce downtime, optimize operations and lower costs. We are located at:
110 Frederick St.
Greenville, SC 29607
For more information, fill out our contact form or call (855) 834-7604.