Advanced Technology Services (ATS) soared to new heights in 2023. When selecting accomplishments to spotlight in our year-end video, it was the number, range, and caliber of earned awards that stood out. Because of you, our employees, and customers, ATS not only reached new levels of growth and innovation, but we were independently recognized as a market leader by some of the most prominent names in business and industry:
- The National Safety Council named ATS the 2023 Robert W Campbell Award Winner
- Fortune named ATS one of America’s Most Innovative Companies
- G.I. Jobs named ATS a Military Friendly Employer for an eleventh consecutive year
- Deloitte and The Wall Street Journal named ATS a US Best Managed Company for a third consecutive year
- Inc. named ATS a 2023 Power Partner
These prestigious awards reflect the many dimensions of ATS’s unwavering commitment to “making factories run better”—innovation, safety excellence, inclusive recruiting, management approach, customer partnerships, and more.
This year’s achievements symbolize a dedication to continuous improvement. We are grateful to our manufacturing customers for their partnership and commitment to our shared success, and we welcome the new year with a focus on delivering increased value and measurable results. Check out our 2023 year-end highlights video. Want to learn more about how we drive value and results for our customers? Click here.