Industrial Maintenance Company In Peoria, IL
Process and discrete manufacturers face numerous pressures and challenges in fulfilling industrial maintenance. Some of these difficulties include rising wages, increasing benefits costs, aging production assets, insufficient training and the ongoing technical skills gap — all of which divert a manufacturer’s focus from core competencies. To solve these problems while improving productivity and reducing costs, many manufacturers turn to an outsourced maintenance partner.
ATS is an industrial maintenance company in Peoria, IL, and is ready to help resolve these customer challenges through decades of experience and expertise in reliability. We offer a broad range of tailored solutions for aerospace, automotive, consumer packaged goods, paper and pulp, and tire and rubber manufacturers in the Midwest and beyond. Our solutions also extend to any other industry where industrial machinery repair, industrial maintenance mechanics and MRO services are needed.
Benefits of Industrial Maintenance Services
As an industrial maintenance company in Peoria, IL, we are ideally positioned to provide our services and benefits to manufacturers in the Midwest and beyond. Our offerings include uptime improvements; advanced maintenance technology implementation such as remote monitoring and IIoT sensor solutions; and ensuring that maintenance tasks are completed as scheduled and goals are met.
Further benefits of outsourced maintenance with ATS include:
- Increased equipment uptime
- Fulfillment of preventive maintenance processes as scheduled
- Implementation and fulfillment of predictive maintenance equipment and processes
- Longer equipment service life
- A technically skilled maintenance workforce, without lengthy recruiting and hiring processes
- On-demand repair services without emergency fees or wait times — from trained industrial maintenance mechanics who know your specific equipment
- Maintenance MRO services for increased efficiency and better overall equipment effectiveness (OEE)
We customize our industrial maintenance services for your needs. Services that we offer include:
- Comprehensive Maintenance Solution: This turn-key maintenance solution delivers best-in-class maintenance leadership; engineers; and multi-craft technicians for optimized reliability and demonstrated, measurable results that are unrivaled in the industry. We combine advanced monitoring capabilities with predictive analytics to set ourselves apart as a holistic, technology-driven partner.
- Technical Workforce Solution: Our Technical Workforce Solution is a best-in-class alternative to traditional external staffing and hiring, or internal recruiting initiatives. We act as your partner in developing maintenance strategy and exceeding production goals — strengthening your operations with skilled technicians, on-site technical supervisors, and personnel at all levels of expertise across a range of disciplines, fulfilling any skill set you require.
- Surge Support Services: Whether you experience a temporary surge in production, need support for a short-term maintenance project, or simply require coverage to supplement your current maintenance strategy, our Surge Support Services are ready to help fill your staffing needs.
- Sensor Technology: The use of remote IIoT sensors continues to rise based on their effectiveness in improving asset performance, prolonging equipment life, and lowering costs without sacrificing efficiency. ATS combines decades of maintenance and reliability expertise with cutting-edge remote monitoring capabilities and sensor technology to offer the robust solution that manufacturers require.
- Industrial Maintenance Training: Developing a maintenance technician training program with ATS increases the competencies and job satisfaction of your incumbent workforce while providing vast benefits for new hires. An investment in industrial maintenance technical training can help reduce downtime, meet production benchmarks, and ensure that equipment service life lasts as long as possible.
MRO Asset Management
- Storeroom Management: A robust maintenance storeroom management solution, providing a disciplined approach to reducing inventory spend, improving storeroom organization and confirming the right part is in the right place at the right time.
- Inventory Management: Have the right data in hand to effectively answer questions about sharing between plants, parts consignment, critical spares placement and minimum/maximum planning — making your entire operation more efficient. We use advanced data analytics to enhance every MRO inventory management decision, optimizing your assets and keeping your plant running smoothly.
- Supply Chain and Procurement: Aging equipment and diminishing OEMs present challenges to finding the right spare parts. Through our strategic channel partners and leveraged supply chain network, ATS works 24/7 to source the hard-to-find parts that will get your equipment back up and running quickly.
- Repairable Parts Management: ATS Repairable Parts Management is a data-driven MRO solution, designed for continuous improvement of the reliability of critical assets. The Repairable Parts Management program includes root cause analysis of failed parts, part rebuilds, emergency repairs, warranty tracking and more — serving to eliminate waste, reduce costs, improve reliability and optimize performance.
- Industrial Machine Repair: ATS service facilities are best-in-class and ready to handle any electronic and mechanical repair needs you may have. We maintain a staff of highly skilled technicians with the experience and technical expertise to perform any repair with the highest quality and fastest turnaround, all with significant cost savings.
We are the experts in industrial maintenance services because we are pioneers in the field. With more than three decades of experience and a large footprint partnering with leading manufacturers in the Midwest, ATS is ready to help you improve productivity, reduce downtime, optimize operations and lower costs.
We are located at:
8201 N. University
Peoria, IL 61615